|resources:||Home Mailing List Installation Source Code TODO Suggestions Screenshots Bugs|
- The version 0.17 is now available. It is compatible with Firefox 4.0 and Seamonkey 2.1.
If you want, you may also make a donation
- The version 0.16 is now available. It is compatible with Firefox 3.6 and Seamonkey 2.0.
- The version 0.15 is now available. It is compatible with Firefox 3.5.
- The version 0.14 is now available. It is compatible with Firefox 3.0.
- The version 0.13.1 is now available. It simply fixes the version number in a few places ;).
- The version 0.13 is now available. It is compatible with Firefox 2.0.
- The version 0.12 is now available... This release fixes a lot of bugs mostly with Firefox 1.5.
- The version 0.11 is now available... It is now compatible with Firefox 1.5.
- The version 0.10 is now available... It is now compatible with Firefox 1.0 and fixes others bugs too.
- The version 0.9 was updated to be installable on Firefox 1.0 RC1.
- The version 0.9 is now available... Installable in user's profile, compatible with Firefox 0.9 extension manager, have a new German and Spanish translation and a new 'Generator' tab in the Live window and more. See all details in the installation page.
- The version 0.8 is now available... This version adds a simple URL filter and this bug is now resolved: 4983!
- The version 0.7 is now available... This version adds a new config tab (in the Live windows), the capability to open in a new tab and these bugs now resolved: 4279, 4405, 4549, 4664, 4667 and 201625!
- The version 0.6 is now available... Now with horizontal scrolling for long headers, a new about tab (in the Live windows) and these bugs now resolved: 3781, 3784, 3879 and 3880!
- The version 0.5 is now available... Now with a save button on page info, a clean button on live window, some internal cleanup and better Phoenix 0.5 support!
- Good news! With Mozilla 1.3 (release) the bug #188328) is gone. You can now capture File Upload and other Post Data at full speed!
- The version 0.4 is now available... Lots of modifications (context-menu, save to file, replay function, etc) and Phoenix 0.5 support!
- The version 0.3 is now available... With POST Content display! and no error this time... Sorry for the version 0.2.
Welcome to the livehttpheaders project.
The goal of this project is to adds information about the HTTP headers in two ways:
- First by adding a 'Headers' tab in 'View Page Info' of a web page.
- Second by adding a tool in the 'Tools->Web Development' menu to be able to display http headers in real time (while pages are being downloaded from the Internet.
- Third by letting you edit request headers and replay an URL (beta). Look for the Replay button in the live window!
This project may be of some help for the following:
- Help debugging web application.
- See which kind of web server the remote site is using.
- See the cookies sent by remote site.
If you would like to support this project, you can make some donation (in gold currencies, E-Gold account: 1746494 or Pecunix account: email@example.com)
I want to thank Nikolas Coukouma that will help me as a contributor on this project. . Thanks.